Rooftop Italian Dining
il Cielo is an award-winning restaurant led by Chef Yohhei Sasaki. Discover modern Italian cuisine with unique Japanese flair from this romantic rooftop restaurant amid scenic city skylines.
Michelin-Plate Restaurant 2019
Tuesday – Friday: 12 noon – 2:30 pm
Tuesday – Saturday: 6 pm – 10:30 pm
Advance reservations are recommended.
Every dish is curated with premium ingredients and the finest seasonal gourmet produce from Italy and Japan. Featuring Chef Sasaki’s signature Italian and Japanese tasting menu from 5-course at $138++.
A Taste of Winter
From 1 Dec to 27 Feb, relish in the flavours of winter with a curated tasting menu presented by Resident Chef Yohhei Sasaki. Warm up to the season with specialties of premium seasonal produce exclusively flown in from Italy and Japan.
From 4-course menu at $138++ (add $50++, inclusive of wine flight pairing)
Private Dining & Events
For additional exclusivity, host intimate events in the private dining room or reserve the entire restaurant.
Private dining room: 10
Entire restaurant: 48
Pool side: 12
Located on the 24th floor, the rooftop Sky Bar is the perfect place for magnificent sunset views. Visit this poolside hangout for fine wines, cocktails, and a delectable snack menu.
Festive Season Dining & Staycations
Celebrate this season of joy with the tastiest treats from festive dinners, free-flowing bubbly brunches and Yuletide bundled takeaways. Or, escape to a pampering year-end getaway with our stay & dine staycation experiences.
From 21 Nov to 31 Dec 2020
- Celebratory festive dinners at Opus Bar & Grill & il Cielo Italian Restaurant
- Bubbly Festive Sunday Brunches
- Festive deli with sweet delights & bundled takeaways perfect for home parties
- Festive staycation experiences
il Cielo Gourmet Staycation
The ultimate foodie staycation in style with stay and Italian rooftop dining
Rates | When
From $345++ | From 13 Sep 2020 to 31 Jan 2021
Gourmet Staycation :
- Daily breakfast
- il Cielo 5-course Italian tasting menu (valued at $276++)
- Complimentary premium Wi-Fi
- Earn Double Points & Double Night Credits for stay by 31 December 2020
il Cielo Autumn In A Plate
il Cielo Chef Yohhei Sasaki presents an ode to Autumn with a curated dining experience that showcases a kaleidoscope of colours, flavours and textures using the Autumn’s finest harvests flown-in from Italy and Japan.
2 Sep to 28 Nov, 2020
- Set on rooftop level 24, 2019 Michelin Plate Restaurant
- From 4-course Autumn menu from $138++
- Add $50++, inclusive of wine flight